Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall Crafting

Spent the afternoon working on a new pumpkin pattern for fall. Hated to take a break from stitching my sampler designs but I need to concentrate on other designs as well. Hope to launch my pattern line on Patternmart within the next week. Made a bunch...some for the store, some for ebay & some for me! I'll finish sewing & stuffing them tonight while I watch the new season of the Vampire Diaries and tomorrow they'll get painted, sanded & stained....hope the sun is out so they can dry in the breeze (might even paint some white....saw white pumpkins at an antique store outside the other day & really love the contrast). Need to also cut some of my black eyed susans & put them in a few crocks around the house.....can't wait to decorate for fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from you!!