Wednesday, December 18, 2013

~*Holiday Wishes*~

The days are quickly passing, Christmas is almost here!!
Still getting used to these "different" holidays after 20+ years of past routine, keeping things simple this year......
I'm getting excited to begin the new year and focus on my simple little blog  :)
I have sooooo many things to share with you it makes me feel giddy!!

Hope you all have a healthy, happy holiday with your loved ones!!
Watch some Christmas movies (is the Hallmark channel like Christmas movie crack to anyone else but me???), eat lots of cookies, take a family ride at night to look at lights complete with hot chocolate and Christmas music, eat lots of cookies, cherish old and create new holiday traditions, eat lots of cookies......hmmmm, I think I said that already??

Blessings and holiday joy to you all!!

Kiss & hold the ones you love
~Kriss~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from you!!