Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heartfelt Prayers for Tornadoe Outbreaks

I'd like to take the time to wish prayers & peace to all those who have been directly or indirectly affected by the outbreak of tornadoes over the past weeks. I  personally know the tragedy & loss as I lost my home on May 2, 1983 to a tornado. We were blessed to not have any fatalities, my heart aches for those of you who have lost loved ones, friends & pets. There are no words to soothe the soul at a time like this, just know that as each day brings a new sunrise it will also bring strength, hope & courage as the days pass. **If ANYONE out there needs a sympathetic ear or advice on how to get through the days please feel free to contact me at ANY time. I am setting up a new email account so if you are not able to reach me there just leave a comment & I will get back to you as quickly as I can.** Blessings & love to you all.   ~Kriss~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from you!!