Wednesday, October 31, 2012

~*HaPPy HaLLoWeeN*~



Hope you all enjoy a joyous day of ghosts, goblins & all things spooky

I am sadly Missing
 *My boys & our party on Hallows Eve
 *Dressing up my dog
 *Handing out candy
 *Ghost Hunters Live



I am Strong, I am Worth something
I now not only Give Love
I Am Loved
Next year will bring Abundance............

 (God sees Everything Michael, He Knows the Truth )

Today
Linen & thread
Coffee in my witch mug
Remote and scary movies


**No more tears today....faith, knowledge, strength
**The promise of all that is good to come

Enjoy the ~Magic~ today brings
Eat too much candy.....
Light those pumpkins....

Hug the ones you love
~Kriss~


3 comments:

  1. You are certainly determined to stay faithful and strong in your situation, whatever it may be..... keep it up ! Be blessed today and everyday !!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from you!!