Monday, July 11, 2011

~*Why Do I Not Receive Posts From All Blogs I Follow??*~

Good Monday morning!! Hope you all had a nice weekend.
Wondering if any of you can tell me why I don't get all the posts from the blogs I follow on my sidebar?? I have so many wonderful followers that I want to keep up with and only get a few of the ones I follow regularly. I have checked and most of them post all of the time and I never know!
I tried to look in my account to set it up differently or something but can't seem to figure out what to do...I follow all publicly and remember initially setting up the account that I had the option of putting it on my sidebar but now I don't know where to go to make the changes. Help!!!!
To any of you out there that I don't comment on your posts please don't feel as if I don't care...I love to follow all of you and see what you're up to. It's the way I start my morning each day and look forward to it. Any advice would be helpful!
Busy, busy week ahead...
Two swaps to complete by Friday, my part to the tutorial with Tammy for cross stitching, still finishing up that bedroom redo and have to start putting together our "Meet the Team" picnic for our son's high school football team that we chair every year.
Wish I didn't have to sleep....how great would that be??
Think I finally got the picture resizing figured out for my pattern covers too and hope to have them all online & listed for sale by the end of the week.....THAT will be a HAPPY update!!
Hope you all have a great beginning to your week!
~Kriss~

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kriss. I have had the same problem with some blogs that I follow, I come across a post and wonder why I didn't see that before! I'm sure that everyone has problems with Blogger..
    You sound like a very busy lady!! Bye the way...sleep is over-rated. LOL Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With blogger you never know what happens.
    Yesterday my followers were missing and my clock was on the other side.
    Hopefully it will work out ~ maybe just do an update on the ones you follow.
    Sounds like you have a real busy week.
    Have a good one!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kriss, if you go into your blog setting where you have added the ones that you follow, there are options for setting them to "snippets", or thumbnail etc. which gives a brief description of each blogs updates. Than you just save it. If you need anymore help, just let me know :)
    Hugs, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just think you never know what is going on with blogger...I have had my followers missing for days now?! You are a busy lady...you can sleep in heaven;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger is a finicky thing....(and that's putting it nicely...) I've heard of others having your same issue - and some who don't even have all their followers showing in their list of blogs they follow. I don't go off the blog roll - I just use the update feature on dashboard and haven't had too many problems there. (I can tell you though that there are more or less Blogger "issues" depending on the web browser you use...Blogger gave me fits when accessing it through Internet Explorer, so now I use Moxilla FireFox for it...I'm not entirely crazy about all of Moxilla's features, so I use it only for Blogger and still use Internet Explorer for other browsing....) Good luck! Have a wonderful (and productive!) week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. mine does this too. I have mine set up to list as who posted most recent.

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from you!!