Monday, June 13, 2011

~*Craft Show Items For Sale*~

Good morning all, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours was a bit crazy. I had hoped to get these on here for you by Friday night but just didn't have time to get photos taken.
These are what I have left from a craft show I did last weekend. I'm going to let you have first pick and then they'll be off to ebay or etsy.
The first is a tall Standing Uncle Sam based on a design by Olde Homestead Barn. He is 33 1/2" tall and is self standing on a painted I distressed wooden base. He holds a patriotic flag in his arm and is lightly aged. I LOVE this guy....her patterns are wonderful. He is the only one I have to offer. The price is $45.00 plus travel fare.

 **There's a little peak at my print I got at the show last weekend....hung her above my dining room fireplace  for the moment until she goes into my bedroom**
The next two are based on TFC Folkart patterns. These are really sweet designs, her patterns are always a pleasure to work with.
The first is a set of Sam & Libby tins....how cute are these? These are completely stitched, no glue. They come as a set (I have two to offer). Each is securely attached in a vintage tin mold in a bed of drieds. They stand 5" with Sam being the tallest. Tiny little aged flags are in each of their hands....how cute is that? These are $25.00 a set plus travel fare.


The last is a set of stump Sam & Libby's. I have three sets, one white and two black. Each is aged and distressed and dressed in aged patriotic fabric with cheesecloth ties. These are also completely sewn. They stand 10" with Sam being the tallest. The price is $20.00 a set plus travel fare.


If you are interested email me at kpprimitives@hotmail.com
I will do a first come basis for orders. Payment will be made through paypal and we can figure shipping once I have your address. If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email. I'll be in and out for the next few days as we had a death in the family and the viewing and funeral are tonight and tomorrow. I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.
Blessings to you all!!   ~Kriss~

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you Blog Friend!
    ALl your sweet creations are wonderful.
    You are one talented gal.
    Granny Trace
    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from you!!