Sunday, June 19, 2011

~*Happy Father's Day*~

Happy Father's day to all of those important men out there!!
I took my son to work at 6:30 this morning and picked up the makings for some blueberry muffins to make my hubby for breakfast...of course he's STLL asleep but when he gets up he'll have some warm muffins & hot coffee waiting.
I am so lucky to have this man as the father of my children, I couldn't ask for him to be a better Dad. If there was ever a man made to be a father it is him....my boys are very blessed.
I'll spoil him with a nice dinner of london broil on his new grill our son got for him for Father's Day, some onion stuffed baked potatoes and a chocolate volcano cake I saw on Paula Deen's cooking show. Think we're ending the day with a ride to the beach to watch the sunset and put our toes in the waves.
I love this man for creating, raising & loving our boys together.
Although both of our father's have passed they will be in our hearts and memories today.
Pamper those men today girls....  ~Kriss~

3 comments:

  1. Have a special day!
    I made sweet potato pancakes and bacon this morning...yummy!
    ~Earlene~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to your husband, Kriss....It sounds like he's a pretty lucky man also!! Enjoy what sounds like a perfect day! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your tribiute to your husband .It sounds like a wonderful day is planned.Enjoy ,Jen

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from you!!